Sunday, August 26, 2007

Getting there....

Why did God make pregnancy sooooo long?!? I guess it helps us with the patience we need once the baby finally gets here....I am still 8 days till d-day, but there is hope that he will come sooner! I go to the doctor tomorrow and she is planning on doing some things that may get the baby here sooner. Let's just say that I hope I am in the group of women that it works for! Please say a little prayer for our family as we wait. For patience and health, but most importantly for safety as we enter this adventure. The last deliver didn't go so smoothly...so I hope that it's in His plan to allow things to go well (oh...and quickly and easy...and as painless as possible!!) Ok, realistically, I know that IS NOT going to happen, but a girl can hope. Hopefully next blog won't be an update on the pregnancy, but of the little brownie himself...whatever his name is...

Jaime

No comments: