Thursday, November 09, 2006

Five things I am thankful for...

As I sit here tonight, after a long hard day of being "just a mom" I started to think about how much I get wrapped up in the daily things that I don't just stop and think about all the ways that I am truly blessed. I have a number of friends who are experiencing hardships and trials and it makes me realize how much I need to drop down and thank God for all the ways that he has blessed me and my family. We are all healthy (ok, Cameron is a little overweight :) and have been provided for in abundance of what we really deserve. So here are the top five things that I am most thankful for today:

1. A Savior who was willing to die on the cross for ME and loves and care for ME, even when I mess it all up!
2. My husband who is constantly growing and changing in order to be the best husband and father that he can be
3. My children who demand so much and yet teach me so much more.
4. Nap time ('nough said)
5. Warm November days (it hit 70's today!!!) where no jackets are required

I hope you stop and think about what you are most thankful for. Maybe there is someone in your life that you should thank. -J

No comments: