Thursday, October 04, 2007

Update

It's been a while since I've given a family update so this is what's new around here....

Nolan: he's becoming a strong little man. Already holding his head up really well. He's smiling now, which makes my day! He really is a good baby minus the occasional crying for no apparent reason. He is sleeping about 5 hours at night which is WONDERFUL! He is also accepting a bottle (with mamma's milk, of course) which allowed me much needed time out with girlfriends tonight.

Cameron: he is becoming quite the big boy. He FINALLY says, "Momma" which is soooooo cute :) Now when he wants my attention, that's all I hear...He is saying quite a few words actually but I think our family is the only ones that could understand 1/2 of them.

Gavin: knows all of Psalm 100! He was been memorizing the 5 verses for about a month and was the 1st in his class to get it. He is also learning to read and is doing quite well. He LOVES school and seems to be adjusting well.

Jason: hard at work as always! We are so thankful that we have such a wonderful, loving daddy and husband. He helps out so much that I know that I would go crazy without him. Oh, and he is especially happy these days....the cubbies are in the playoffs!!!

Me: I contemplate whether you want to hear more about me or not?! Things are great and having 3 is not so hard after all, although it has it's days. I have begun writing a monthly column for our local MOPS newsletter...basically about shopping and how to save money! Wow, I know that's surprising, isn't it?? I also am starting to volunteer at the community center's clothing closet next month.

Well, I think that sums it up. Hope all is well with each of you. I will post pics of the little cuties soon!

Jaime

p.s. Please remember to keep my papa in your prayers...he had surgery on his hip a few days ago and prayer for healing and patience would be appreciated. He has a long road ahead of him.

No comments: