Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wow! I can't believe that it's the 15th of Decemeber...

Things have been busy around here.

To the suprise of many....I have started working this week!!!

Now, now...pull yourself up off the floor and back into the chair and listen...this is really my DREAM job! A few of my friends opened a dream dinners.

Check it out here: http://www.dreamdinners.com/

I am only working a few hours a week. But so far it has been alot of fun! Basically, my job is to make sure that they are having a good time and have what they need....Who wouldn't love to get paid for that!

I have also been very busy creating LOTS of custom photo cards. I have had almost 10 orders in the last few weeks and staying on top of emails and 3 kids has been a little bit of a juggling act. Let's just say that my house cleaning has been thrown by the wayside....as if there was just thing as a need and tidy house before all this :) Maybe I can make enough to pay a maid...hmmm.

The boys are doing well. Gavin is very excited about Christmas. He wrapped all the presents for me one afternoon...think birthday wrapping paper and LOTS of bows! He even "sounded" out everyones names...like evreywun!!! It's very sweet.

Jason and I are looking forward to Christmas too! He gets a lengthy vacation and I so it will be nice to relax and spend sometime catching up on things we put off all year.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. We are getting "snowed" in as I speak...there calling for a foot (a HUGE deal here!)

Talk to you soon
-Jaime

No comments: