Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's time to celebrate

Hey it's me, Cameron. Hope that everyone that came to my party had a fun time! I did! It was so nice to see my family and have everyone here to spoil me. Thank you to all of you that made the trip and shared my first birthday with me. I love you all. Here are some picture of me from my party to help you remember how funny I am.

Whoa! What's this? AND what is that shiny thing on the top of it?? Everyone is singing some crazy song...what, I think I heard my name? What is going on????

These people really are crazy. This is all mine? I really want to dig in. Guess I'll just take little bites and see if anyone stops me!

Haha! Everyone was laughing so I ate it! I ate it all! Hope no one wanted any....oh wait, there is some in my hair that I am willing to share....

After my bath (second of that day, yes!) My mommy and daddy let me open all these fun gifts. My favorite of the day is the cool roller coaster from my Grammie and Grandpa Narkawicz and my Uncle Jake, Aunt Angie, Uncle Sean and families. The problem is, mommy made me share which made me mad. Oh well...when they all leave it's all mine. ALL MINE! Plus, I have all these other really cool gifts that I still haven't played with yet. Hope mom doesn't make me share those with Gavin...

Thanks again to everyone who made my day special. I was so tired from all the excitement that I took a LONG nap after everyone left. It was such a fun day.

I love you,
Cameron Michael

No comments: