Friday, March 02, 2007

And the word is???

Ok, so most of you ALREADY know this...but I wanted to make an "offical" announcement.

We are expecting another member to our family. He OR she is due on September 3 (Jason's birthday!)...13 weeks down...so many more to go!

We are so excited to be adding another little brownie to the family tree. We are planning to find out the sex of the baby in April. I have already begun to pop out a little and even though I have done this two times before, I find myself amazed at this miracle inside of me. Please pray that this baby will continue to grow and will be born healthy. Praise God for the gift of life!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. -Psalm 139:13-16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie we are so excitied for you guys on the new baby. Good luck with everything and I pray that this is a very uneventful pregnancy for you.
Melissa, John, Kendra and Bryce