Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. Not much new to report. Just a gigantic belly that continues to grow and change! I can't believe that I am already in my 25th week. The baby is moving around like crazy and Gavin loves to watch my belly move and shake. Cameron thinks its funny to place his hand on my stomach (like big brother) and push real hard. I guess it's a sign of things to come...poor little baby. He's gonna have to be tough to survive this household.

Jason and Gavin are in full swing with t-ball. I love to go to the games and watch 16 little 5 year olds play. Let's just say that they are just getting to know the basics. They are learning, however, and its neat to see how much better they get with each game.

June is just around the corner and that means 2 very special events are in the works. My two bestest friends, Laina and Jessica are getting married! I am so excited for them and can't wait for their BIG days! Jessica is getting married in Key Largo, Florida on the 9th and Laina up in Mishawaka on the 23rd. Their wedding's are so different (just like them!) and I am looking forward to how beautiful they will be on their day. God has really blessed me with amazing girlfriends and I feel blessed to be the one standing besides them as they take this next step.

We have ironed out the rest of the vacation plans (for Jess's wedding on the 9th) and we're getting excited. Although, I have to admit that I am a little nervous leaving the kids for a week. We'll be staying a few nights in Key Largo, but then are heading up to Coconut Grove to stay. It's a resort-ish area that is only about 5 miles from Miami and South Beach but will (hopefully) be a little quieter and more relaxing. We will also have a rental car so we will probably take a few day trips to other places...maybe the everglades??? I am really looking forward to having Jason all to myself...no kids, no housework, no job! I just hope that we take it easy and relax so that we don't feel like we need a vacation from our vacation!!!

Well, I thinks that's about it. Sorry that it seems like each post gets longer apart. I just don't want to bore you with all the little things :)

Jaime

No comments: