Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Settling in...

So this is what it's like to have 3 kids?!? No really, as of now, going from 2 to 3 was ALOT easier than 1 to 2. I would have to say that it seems like Nolan has just slipped right in. Things have gone really well over the last week and it hasn't been to hard adjusting to having a newborn in the house again. Of course, this time I am not planning on going back to school and have projects and papers hanging over my head either.

I really love having a little baby around that lets me cuddle whenever I want! I wish they could stay little forever. Nolan is doing really well. He is eating great and even sleeping well at night (by well...I mean sleeping 3-4 hours at a time). Cameron and Gavin seem to be adjusting well and I am surprised at how little jealousy Cameron shows towards Nolan. ALTHOUGH...He does like to touch him and he is not gentle about it. I really have to watch him to make sure Nolan stays safe. The other day, he decided to take Nolan's blanket away while Nolan was in his swing. The problem was that Nolan was wrapped up in it and he almost pulled him out with it! Luckily, I moved fast enough.

Here are some pics of the little ones.
To all you out of towners...See what your missing??

My little monkeys

Maybe I'm partial, but I think we make beautiful children...

1 comment:

The Tate Fam said...

Cute Pics! We need to hang out soon! We'll wait until we're not sick anymore! Glad to know everything is going good!