Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blessings

I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders. I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. -Psalm 9:1-2

As I sit here, with a beautiful baby in my arms, I can't help but think about all the ways that he has brought joy into our family in just a few days. God has truly provided for us in this time and we are so thankful for his wonderful gift.

Labor was fairly easy (6:30ish am to 3:30 pm). My shortest!! In fact, when the doctor said that it wouldn't be much longer, I didn't really even believe him. Recovery has been good and it seems like getting back to real life may not be so hard! I can't believe that this 9 month journey is over and am encouraged by what the future holds for this new life.

Here are his stats:
Born @ 3:30 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
Height: 20 inches
Full Name: drum roll please...........
NOLAN WILLIAM BROWN

Just a few minutes old...
Day 2

Normal grumpy face...like, "hello, its so bright in here!"All ready to go meet the world

Couldn't help but share this one...the hospital gives the siblings a little party to celebrate...they are not excited to see cake at all :)

Thanks for all the phone calls and visits. We feel so lucky to have so many friends and family who love us! -Jaime(& Nolan)

1 comment:

The Tate Fam said...

Cute pics! I'm so glad everything is going well for you!