Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Still here...and counting down!

Ok, so I'm still here. If you asked me on Monday, this was terribly depressing, but today I'm ok with it. I just want everything to go well and when your pregnant, things just don't always go as planned.

I am thankful for this seemly healthy baby boy! I can't wait to meet him and officially bring him into our family. It's a HUGE reward for the 9 months of work I've done. I just can't really believe that he will be here anytime....
Everything else is going well. I think that I am in hyper drive lately. All I want to do is clean, pickup, organize, clean some more! Then by 6 pm, I am beat and just want to veg out on the couch. Poor Jason, he isn't here all day when I have energy and only gets to see the bum come out in me.

Gavin is having a blast at school. He is improving in so many ways. Here is a picture of him working on writing his name. Man, he has come so far in just a couple of weeks!


Cameron, is well...Cameron. I think he really likes just having my attention in the morning. He is always pulling me/pushing me when I am trying to do something into his toy room. It's like he saying, "Hello...what are you doing?! You're suppose to be playing with me!" Here is a classic picture...can seem to get enough of that blankie.
So I took some belly shots the other day...hope no one minds the bare belly :) I figured if (if...big if) this is the LAST time we have a baby, I better have pictures to remind me of the miraculous miracle it takes for my body to stretch to accommodate a growing baby.



I will keep you updated if anything changes. Only 5 more days till Labor day...Jason's b-day and my due date!!!! Have a good week.

Jaime

No comments: