Thursday, August 09, 2007

Waiting...

Why am I being so impatient??? I still have a little over 3 weeks to go and I am getting so anxious. What is so great about having a screaming little baby anyways??? Oh and the pain from recovery...let's not go there. It's not that I am uncomfortable, I am just...well...impatient. I can't wait to see that little face and hold him in my arms. I know that its going to be SO much work and I am going to be exhausted, but something about bringing a brand new member of our family home just makes me smile :)

Maybe he'll wait till his room is done and the clothes are washed and the house is clean. I just hope that its a good time for me....you know, not in the middle of the night because he does have two other brothers that need us too! I know that I can only plan so much because God has it all mapped out. So God, if your listening (and I know you are...) please:

1. DON'T let my water break in public
2. Make it quick...no 36 hour labors for me
3. No cutting allowed...anywhere...
4. Help me to be nice...especially to my family!
5.Make the baby a good sleeper, a good eater, and well...calm...I haven't got one of those yet
6. Help me teach Cameron that a baby is fragile...because "it's never ok to hit your brother on the head with your toy hammer"
7. MOST IMPORTANTLY....give me a sign, something...this child STILL has no name!!!!!!!!!

No comments: