Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dear Blog

How I think about you all the time. I think about all the fun things in my life that you help me share with the world. I really love you. I just don't have time for you right now. Please forgive me for my lack of interest in you lately. You see, I am too just too busy for you right now. No, you have not be replaced. I just feel like you can't be number 1 right now. I am sorry that I spend time with other blogs and not you. It's just that they give me more satifaction reading about my friends and all THEIR cute kids and seeming have-it-all-together lives. I will try hard to rekindle our relationship...I know that you long to have attention too. Tell you what, maybe I will even update your music and slideshow. It's the least I could do for neglecting you so this summer. I have so much to share with you. I hope you still love me....

<3
-me

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You are to cute....
lets do lunch one day call me.

The Raines Family said...

Your Blog readers miss you too!!