Monday, July 02, 2007

And they lived happily ever after....

Just some of the more than 300+ pictures I took on Laina's wedding day! I have to say, they (the new Mrs and Mr) are so cute :) Since she works at a photo studio, I knew her pics would be good, but I think that they are going to be amazing!!!
Here with the girls...the dresses were such a beautiful color and everyone looked so pretty.
One of my favorite pictures that I took! If you don't have a good editing program, try downloading Picasa from google.com....it is so easy to use and gives great results.
My family...
Thanks Jason for being such a wonderful daddy and husband! You did a great job taking care of the boys and chasing them around all night!
These next few are the final shots of the night...Laina, Nick, and 2 of the wedding party actually ran through the sprinklers. Nick and Laina's second date involved a sprinkler incident...so it was actually quite fitting.

No comments: