Monday, July 09, 2007

Baby update!



#1: 15 weeks

#2: 20 weeks

#3: 31 weeks

I can hardly believe that I am already 32 weeks into this pregnancy! It was been flying by and as the date gets closer, I find myself wondering if I am really ready for this! The heat, thankfully, has not been an issue and I actually find it nice to get outside at least once a day with the boys. I really like being pregnant and try to enjoy these months before all the work begins!
-
The baby is moving around like crazy now, and I am at the stage when you can see my belly bulge when he does. Gavin loves to feel it and tries to decide what body part it is. Cameron still thinks its funny to push in my belly button but the bigger I get, the more it hurts. Poor little brother, he probably has been beaten up a time or two in the womb.
-
Still no "official" name yet! We are still discussing it...whatever that means. Here are a few that I like, some have already been vetoed, though:
Aiden, Carson, Griffin, Nolan....we also like William for a middle name. I am sure that list will change as the time gets nearer.
-
We are 1/3 of the way through laying our floors in the kitchen. Once that is done, we are starting on either the boy's room or the nursery. Here is a pic of the nursery set we purchased:


I got a great deal on it at a baby sale back in April. We are planning on using the same nursery furniture as the other boys so a little rearranging will be necessary. The walls in the nursery are going to be a dark brown on the bottom and a sage green on top...with a white chair rail in the middle. I can't wait to start to pull it all together! I'm not one to really want a "theme" so I think I am going try to keep airplane accessories to a minimum so that I can change out the room easily if I want to in a year or two.
-
Well, I think that it all the baby news for now. Luv ya, Jaime

No comments: