10 things you might not know about me:
1. I have 7 brothers and sisters
2. My first car was an 1979 MG Midget and I had to sit on a phone book to see over the steering wheel (by the way...this is not anyone I know and he is probably an average sized guy. My midget was baby blue. I WILL have one again someday!)
4. I never ever thought I would be a stay at home mom. EVER! Then I had kids.
5. I was married and had a family before I was legally able to drink.
6. I hate cleaning but love a clean house...go figure!
7. I love being pregnant. All of it. I think that what's makes me the most sad about "being done" (unofficially that is...hehe)
8. I am gullible. You probably already knew that!
9. I used to hate my curls when I was young and would do pretty much anything to get them straight...including once using African American hair relaxer...trust me it didn't work. I've learned that they are who I am. Sometime I like to take on my alter ego, though....
10. I hate going to see movies at the theatre (because I think it's a rip off. I always fall asleep...hello, I can sleep at home for free) I have never seen Stars Wars. I love reality TV, though. (ok that was 3!)
So I know you probably have at least 10 too??! Post them on your blog and leave me a comment. I look forward to reading yours...(come on, you know you want to even though no one will do it!)