Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No news is good news, right?

It feels like forever since I gave ya all the rundown on things around here. So here goes.

We have been working outside a little the last few weeks...with one big day last Friday. We ripped out the huge evergreens in front and are planting a nice flower garden in a few weeks. Haha...I know. I am a horrible gardener, but these babies come with a lifetime guarantee, so it doesn't matter if I keep on killing them. I at least get a nice new one sent to me. Really, I am going to try?! We are also in the process of stripping down an old dresser to put in the boy's room. It hasn't been that bad, but has been a little tedious at times. Apparently Nolan is a little sensitive to sawdust, so we have to be extra careful and keep him away from it.

Gotta love the use of a snow shovel in April :)

Gavin started practicing for t-ball a few weeks ago. Jason is coaching again. This year their team has about 1/2 girls and 1/2 boys. I think that makes for a nice mix. He really seems to like it. Opening day is next weekend, so I will get to see all their skills in their first game. Last year, games always make me smile. They are so cute when they really have no idea what they are doing.

Cameron is really starting to talk. I understand what he is saying about 75% of the time. He has a bad habit of yelling when he thinks I am not listening, but really I am tuning him out because he has asked for something a million times already. Me saying No and him just thinking that I am not getting it!
Nolan is weighing it at a whopping 21 lbs 14 oz...without his clothes on! I think he is going to start crawling soon...my life is over as I know it :)
I have started picking up sewing again. I also do things like this in phases. I sewed my first nursing cover last week. It was so easy. I think I will start taking orders...j/k.

Enjoy the rest of your week

Jaime

No comments: