Friday, April 04, 2008

random

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I guess I don't want to bore my readers with nothing...

So...here's nothing for ya.

Nothing new really.

Same old.

My uncle Johnny did come visit for a few days earlier this week. The kids were spoiled and it was nice to spend some time with him. His idea of fun was Chuck E Cheese with 4 kids! Um...ok.

Jason has a mild case of strep this week. You know how it is (wink, wink)

I feel like I am wasting your time here.

We are going to see Backyardins Live on Sunday. The kids don't know yet, so that will be fun.

Oh, and family is coming in to visit tomorrow. Not having family in town means that we really look forward to getting them here. They love our Goodwill and love shopping (now you know where I get it from :)

That's all I guess.

Not even pics!

I am so lame.

No comments: