Thursday, November 20, 2008

A post a day?

I know that I don't post as often as I should....so for the rest of the year....gasp!...I am going to try to post one thing a day. This might get really boring, but at least you'll know what I have been up to when you call me for the 100th time and I still don't call ya back :)

11.20

I had the pleasure of hosting a play group for some mommy friends this morning. 8 mommies and 24 kiddos! I think it's so much fun to have everyone over for lunch and playtime.

Nolan and Cameron took super long naps (no suprise) so I got lots of emails caught up from the last few weeks of scarce internet connectivity. It's all good now!

I have picked up some 'freelance' work designing a full page brochure and business cards for a friend. I have also begun christmas card designing.

Gavin lost his 3rd tooth in about a week this afternoon. His response, "tic tack toe, three in a row" The tooth fairy is about to go broke if he keeps this up.

See ya tomorrow!

Photobucket

No comments: