Thursday, February 26, 2009

02.26

What a day! Am I the only one that seems like I just need a few more hours to accomplish everything I set out to do??? We did go swimming today, which was alot of fun. I also got the craft projects done that I needed to accomplish!

Tonight I went to bible study. I am so thankful for this group of girls. I have grown so much these past few weeks in my walk with God. Even though I know this....it always amazes me how He intercepts me where I am and grows me in ways I didn't even know I needed. God is so good.

Tomorrow our Sunday school class is all going out to eat for dinner. 30 couples, 80+ kids being babysat by another class. It's going to be a fun time. Best of all, the newspaper had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon om Wednesday that we all plan to use. I am sure they will be thrilled.

I am uploading pictures right now of all the happenings of the last few weeks. I should have some new ones to share tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Photobucket

No comments: