Friday, February 27, 2009

randomness....

We had a fab time out tonight with our friends. Most of us got bad service, however. Maybe it was because there was 60 people, or maybe it was because we redeemed 30 buy 1 get 1 coupons...hehe. We headed over to Chick-fil-a afterward for buy1 get 1 shakes....yum.

We have no real plans this weekend. In fact, this is the first weekend in a while that we have nothing in particular to do. I am gonna try to let Jason have a break for a while. But, don't worry, I will start the kitchen just as soon as it begins to warm up :)

I want to take pics of the bathroom, but we still need to hang the hooks and I am working on some wall stuff. Hopefully I can make some concrete decisions and share the final product soon!

Here are some pics from Cam's birthday party last weekend!



Check out the new 'do! I am really enjoying this nice change!Photobucket

No comments: