Thursday, March 12, 2009

03.13

Old habits die hard.

Why is it so hard to keep you all in the loop and update this darn thing?

In my defense (and this seems like a common theme with alot of people) this week has flown by! I can not believe that we are to Friday already!

I took the kiddos to the doctor for their annual checkups today. Cameron is experiencing some issues so we are in the process of checking for food allergies....the upcoming blood draw is sure to be lots of fun! Nolan had an ear infection. Poor guy, I didn't even know :( Other than that, they are doing great.

Nolan is in the 50% of height and weight. Cam is the in 75%. Shocking, really.

I worked on Tuesday, church business on Wednesday (we're in the mist of a major nursery project), bible study tonight. Nothing tomorrow....phew.

Two really random things:

1. Old Navy is having a 30% off friends and family event. 30% your entire purchase if you have the email printout. Let me know if you want it and I will send you over a copy. It's good until Sunday. I got 9 pairs of pants and 5 shirts for $100! Too bad none of the pants work. We'll be doing some exchanging this weekend.

2. I had Little Ceasars for the first time tonight. Yum. Best deal ever. $5 large pizzas if you carry out. We only have a south side location, but we decided to give it a whirl tonight for fun. If you have one close, you need to try them out. A DiGiorno from the store cost at least that much!

Photobucket

No comments: