Tuesday, March 17, 2009

03.17

Today was busy.crazy.fun.

I dappled into still photography. I shot these photos today (for a girls who's wedding I shot this summer) These are just 2 of the 210 I took. She has some great items and I hope these pictures will be able to help her launch her small business in the coming months.

I went to back to the body shop to discuss my little problems. It looks like they are gonna make nice. They ordered me a part and I plan to go back later this week and get it all touched up. Anyone up for some kids one afternoon this week or next??

We had steak and potatoes tonight. Green potatoes actually. The kids got a big kick out of it. Nolan ate the mashed potatoes with his fingers and had green hands the rest of the night.

We hit Targetand scored some more free steaks. They are priced cut at my store for $1.99lb. A $2 off coupon makes a 1lb steak free or almost free. We also picked up 3 boxes cereal and 5 boxes of granola bars. Total for 6 steaks plus 3 boxes of cereal and 5 boxes of bars = $13.00!

After target we headed to Krispy Kreme for some donuts. Back in January if you bought a dozen you got 12 free donut valentines. I kept them :) They had the light on (light on=free donut) and we got free glazed ones when we walked in. We just ate those, got 4 free ones with our coupons for tomorrow AM and bought a soda. Total for 9 donuts and a large pop = $1.70. And who saids you have to spend a fortune for some family fun!?

Oh, and sorry about all the grammatical errors and run on sentences. I can't seem to make things sound right lately so I just gave up and type away :) Are you still with me???

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacy, Josh, and Alexander said...

I will take the kiddos!!

Renay said...

I'd love to know more about your couponing...I am such a novice and would love any tips. It's so sad that I'm just realizing we live in the same neighborhood and both have all boys and we don't get together...we should;-)

Renay said...

Thanks for leaving the sweet comments...I'd love to hear about your Meijer deals and more...what an awesome tip about the print kiosk at Target-do you take sisscors ;-) ?

Also thanks for letting me know I am not as warped as I feel -today was another tearful morning but the afternoon I kept busy so that helped-no more poor me's since then;-)

Hugs!