Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1.20

Happy Tuesday! Jason had yesterday off work, so I took the opportunity to feel like I was on vacation too. Lots of playing and lounging around ensued. I love it when we have no where to be!

We did venture out last night to celebrate the day. You know..our anniversary. Just a low key dinner and some great conversation. It's amazing the things you can talk about when little voices aren't present. Jason even wrote me the sweetest letter. I love it when he surprises me with stuff like that.

The bathroom remodeling is still trucking along. I am not sure when it will be done. We'll just aim for spring :) Actually, Jason worked on it for about an hour yesterday and make huge headway...just enough till the kids needed quiet to sleep. I'm getting used to getting ready among paint brushes, nails, and sawdust :) It's looking so good, can't wait to share.

Nolan has his three month check up in Indy tomorrow from his surgery back in October. I'm sure it'll be a quick 3 minute check after driving 2 hours and spending who knows how long in the waiting room. Hopefully, the kids will do ok during the trek...I think I am going to do it alone...eek.

Besides that, everything else is going well. Everyone is defrosting from the sub-zero temps and waiting anxiously for nice enough weather to play outside. We are planning a big trip to an indoor water park next weekend, so the kids are countin' down the days. I am excited to spend some time with family that I definitely don't get to see as much as I'd like.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love all of you so much