Thursday, January 22, 2009

1.22

Cameron woke up from his nap today complaining that his stomach hurt. We were on our way out the door, so I guess it kinda got shuffled under the rug.

We ran some errands and ended up on the west side at the bookstore on campus. Stealing lots of those great coupon books that they give out twice a year :) Then it happens. I am sure you know....

Don't worry, the mommy in me kicked into high gear at the first little gag.

I caught it with my hand.

Great.

I hope those college kids didn't notice, I probably scarred them for life. I then shoved 800 books into my bag. I was already mortified, so it was just a little icing on the cake.

It's all good now, I think. I think he may have gotten ahold of some peanuts yesterday, because the other end ain't so pretty either.

You still with me???

The good thing is that I have to work tonight. So, Jason gets to deal with it if it wasn't an isolated incident.

We're also leaving tomorrow for our little adventure that has been in the works since November....

Photobucket

No comments: