Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12.10

I hope I am not the only one that feels like life just gets away. Run here, run there. Buy this, take this back. I ordered 4 sets of cards today. From a different printer, because it was a little cheaper and more convenient. Colors are off. Ugh! Guess that's what I get for trying to fix something that wasn't broken. I need more play time.

We had a lunch date with Jason today. It was a little last minute, but we meet at Denny's for a great brunch. I love doing things like that. It makes my day go by so fast and I know Jason likes it too....or maybe we stress him out and he is happy to go back to his quiet desk?!

I took some pics tonight for a friends Christmas card and for her daughter's first birthday.



I also took pics of the boys... This is about how it went....

We might have to try for round two another day.

Photobucket

No comments: