Tuesday, December 09, 2008

12.9

I tried, I really did. But I can't seem to get a video up that I wanted to share....maybe another day.

Gavin's program went really well today. He actually sang this year. Last year he kinda stood up there with a shocked look on his face. Their so sweet at this age. He was so proud of himself and we were too!

Life seems to be getting back to normal around here. Not that we have a 'normal' really. I have lots of volunteering stuff to work on this week and I am dying to get the upstairs in some sort of order. Even if that means shoving all the stuff that in the hallway in the spareroom in a pile. I miss my hallway. The trim is almost all done, so pending Cameron's surgery going OK, we may be able to knock a few to-do things of the list this weekend. I don't think we will be running alot with a 2yr old with a catheter....anyone want to come entertain????

Christmas shopping is ALMOST done. It's so hard to buy for some people in our family that we are having to get creative.

I hope to get our Christmas cards pictures taken in the next few days so I can make and send out our Christmas cards. Don't worry, I always share some of the bloopers here.

Here's a pic for my sister-in-law. This is just one of a few of your beautiful daughter!


Photobucket

No comments: