Monday, December 08, 2008

12.8

We're back!

It's been a long few days.

Friday night was sewing with the girls. I worked on Nolan's Christmas present, one of these. Each boy is gonna get one. Nolan's turned out great!

Saturday was going to be busy. But around 9 am, I started feeling icky and mentioned it to Jason. He said he didn't feel good. By 10 we knew is wasn't going to be a good day. I haven't had a bad stomach bug like that in a long time. Neither of us were very function-able, but somehow we made it through the day. Jason held it together enough to 'watch' the kids. It sucks when we are both sick, but diapers still had to be changed and kids needed to eat. Thankfully they played really well and took long naps. Jason deserves all the credit for holding this house together. I am such a baby. By 10pm, me and Jason were feeling a little better. By 4am Sunday, Gavin was up and sick. Nolan got sick in the morning too. Cameron acted like he wasn't feeling well one minute and then was fine the next. He has surgery on Friday, so I hope he doesn't come down with it in the next couple days....

There was no church on Sunday for us and no school for Gavin today. We are now over 36 hrs sick free and most of the house and toys have been disinfected. What a job it is to be sick!

We finally ventured out this evening to shop for some kids that we 'adopted' for Christmas. We got some 'boys' and our boys had fun picking out some things for them. It was so nice to be out of the house and dressed!

Gavin's Christmas program is tomorrow night for school. Watch for pics to come.

And I will leave you with a few things that I have been working on the last few days....even in my deathly state...ok I did most of these before I became so gravely ill....

A collage to be inclueded in their Christmas card:
My sister in law wanted something for her blog:

A Christmas Card

No comments: