Thursday, December 11, 2008

12.11

Tomorrow is the big day. Cam is going in for surgery at 10am. If you are thinking of him would you say a prayer for him? We would appreciate it so much!

I preregistered him today and went over a laundry list of questions pertaining to his health. If got me thinking. Our family has truly been blessed. No cancer, no lifelong illness, no problems with our hearts, lungs, brains.....haha!

I am working with a clothing closet and food pantry....and it's so sad the situation some of the people are in. No financial problems here. How often do I take things for granted and appreciate what I have 100%??? NEVER!! What if the tables were turned, what would I do in that situation? Should I be worried about my stupid paint colors, when there are people who are hurting so much? What would $40 do for them? I'm struggling.....

I guess I wonder how much of yourself/your money do you give and how much you keep and enjoy? Because when it comes down to it, we all could live on alot less if we had to....

Photobucket

No comments: